Sat, 14 Oct|
A spiritual journey of returning home to self and the truth of who you are. Raw, Real and unapologetically owning all of ourselves! A co-creation with Tammy McCann, Soul Coach and owner of Ray of Light Coaching and Lauren Ferris, creator of The Fit Method.
Time & Location
14 Oct, 11:45 am – 6:30 pm
Auckland, 167 Moore Street, Howick, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
About the event
This is a sacred, safe and encouraging space to continue building on our connection with yourself and each other.
Here you are not alone, you are seen, heard and are worthy of all the love and belonging your soul craves.
You belong in a community of like hearted and powerful women, raising each other up and celebrating our journeys - Mind, Body, Spirit & Soul!
Together, we are proof that when we women empower and support one another, we can change the world!
A co-creation with Tammy McCann, Soul Coach and owner of Ray of Light Coaching and Lauren Ferris, creator of The Fit Method.
If you are someone who:
- Is hard on yourself
- Want to follow your soul's calling but doesn't know what it's calling for
- A people pleaser
- Wants to feel more aliveness
- Wants to connect with like minded souls
- Could love your body more
- Feels like you are running on empty and not filling your own bucket of self love
- Are even a little spiritual and have an open mind
- Who has forgotten who you are and what brings you joy
- Wants an afternoon away, just for yourself, to focus on you
Then this soul nourishing and unleashing workshop is for you!
What you'll walk away with...
- Access to your Confidence
- How to access your inner strength
- Awakening your potential
- A group of women who support each other
- Self Love and compassion
- Love or at least appreciate your body more
- Your inner truth will surface
- You’ll feel more connected to your whole self
- Feel more balanced
- Build your self trust
- Leave feeling lighter, recharged and excited about your life
Sounds amazing right?
+$6.38 service fee
13 Oct, 6:30 pm
+$6.38 service fee0