Wed, 09 Aug|
Self and Body Love Workshop
Learn how to love yourself because you are worth it!
Time & Location
09 Aug, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Auckland, 19 Wellington Street, Howick, Auckland 2014, New Zealand
About the event
Welcome to the workshop that celebrates self-love and acceptance!
- If you've ever wished your body was different,
- You are self conscious about your hair or skin imperfections,
- Have a piece of clothing in your wardrobe you've been waiting to fit into,
- Wanted to hide your ears, your stomach or your toes,
- Are hard on yourself or compare yourself to others,
- Feel like self love is selfish or just not something you were ever taught how to do,
- Felt unworthy or unlovable,
- Or perhaps you've poured so much love into everyone else in your life and theres not much left for you.
If you can relate then this is the perfect place for you!
As Whitney Houston wisely said, "The greatest love of all is inside of you."
Throughout this empowering workshop, we'll help you break free from self-limiting beliefs and feelings about yourself and your body. You'll emerge with valuable life tools that can be applied to various areas of your life, and most importantly, you'll start to love and appreciate yourself on a whole new level. Get ready to embrace your uniqueness and embark on a journey of self-discovery and self-love. You are worthy, and we're here to support you every step of the way!
Reserve your spot now and let's go on this journey together. See you there!
#LoveYourself #LoveYourBody #EmbraceYourUniqueness #SelfLoveWorkshop #YouAreWorthy #EmpowerYou #LetsHaveFun
Disclaimer: Side effects can include being your own cheerleader, better relationships with others and a new zest for life.